[tor-relays] Relay not receiving Guard flag

a tor op atorop at protonmail.ch
Sat Mar 4 11:31:47 UTC 2017

Nope that need not be it.

I had my bridge relay running for many moths with a few Mbps BW and it steadily had the guard flag set.

When doing the latest TOR upgrade I upped the BW-limit 100% but since that tor service restart it has now been running some 40 days without getting the guard flag back - despite being very stable and having double the BW it had earlier.