[tor-relays] IPv6 to IPv4 tor exit relays would fix many daily tor-problems

Fof582 fof582 at protonmail.com
Thu Jun 29 13:55:56 UTC 2017

I have access to a fast internet connection. This connection only have

ipv6 IP and i can access the IPv4 network over the ISPs 6to4 bridge.

So there are already many users using one single IPv4 address at this ISP.

Sadly its technical as far as i understood at the moment not possible to

run a IPv6-only exit node. If i could run such, the people on the world

that could access IPv6-adresses also would be able to connect to my IPv6

exit node. Then they can finally access over IPv4 all the webpages that

normally block tor users, bother them with captchas, ...

Such tor-users could also finally access freenode irc again.

I would like to give such service-blocked tor users again access to all

websites of the internet by providing such a 6to4-tor exit node.

Is there any progress at this?