[tor-relays] Two new exit nodes online

Dakota Hourie dakotahourie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 10:41:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'd first off like to thank you for running your exits.

On Jun 29, 2017 3:25 AM, "Tor Node Admin @ SechsNullDrei.org" <
tor at sechsnulldrei.org> wrote:

I have brought two new exit nodes online, ephesys0 and ephesys1 .  Both are
registering on atlas, and both have picked up the exit flag, so I’m
providing notice for those who want to take a look at them and provide
feedback on their configuration.

Only thing I would recommend changing is having each server (including your
other relay) specify each as a family member. This ensures that you don't
end up as both the entry and exit points.

You can specify myfamily in your torrc.

https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en#MyFamily

Cheers,
Dakota Hourie