[tor-relays] Consensus Weight calculation

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:46:08 UTC 2017

> On 27 Jun 2017, at 14:57, Vort <vvort at yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> Hello, teor.
>
> Is it worth to wait till you have time to investigate stuck relays problem?

You can help yourself!

Before we investigate the measurements:
* We need to know if anything on your relay or at your provider
  is making your relay slow,
* We need to be know which measurement of your relay is slow.

I made a wiki page to tell people how to do that:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/MyRelayIsSlow

Please go through the steps, and let us know what results you get.
Then someone can help you more.

It might not be me that helps you.
So please talk to the list when you write back.

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n
xmpp: teor at torproject dot org