[tor-relays] Performance

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Sun Jun 25 10:58:43 UTC 2017

Dear list,

I noticed a higher CPU load on my Exit since i recently upgraded from
0.2.9.x to 0.3.0.x and thought maybe it is just a matter of tweaking the
config for 0.3.0.

I could not find anything wrong and checked:

https://metrics.torproject.org/torperf.html

Is it just me or does that looks like a major Performance Downgrade for the
whole Network since 0.3.0.x was introduced ? Looks to me like roughly 50%
or more loss of Performance depending on the File size.

Was that to be expected for 0.3.0.x ?
--
Sincerely yours / M.f.G. / Sincères salutations

Sebastian Urbach

Those who surrender freedom for security will
not have, nor do they deserve, either one.