[tor-relays] Exit notice in Spanish

ilv at torproject.org ilv at torproject.org
Tue Jun 20 22:22:00 UTC 2017

Hola,

I wanted to let you know that at derechos digitales we wrote a basic
tor exit notice in spanish. You can find it in [1] and a mirror in [2].
We look forward to receive feedback from the community to improve it
(content, ui, etc), hoping that it could be useful to other relay
operators. We have also added legal info of some countries. Feedback
and contributions in this matter are welcome as well :)

p.s.: someone on global-south list also told me about [3].

[1] https://0xacab.org/tortola/exit-notice
[2] https://github.com/derechosdigitales/tor-exit-notice
[3] https://github.com/chgans/tor-exit-notice

Saludos.