[tor-relays] sharing tor relay at night or working hours ? make sense ?

Zalezny Niezalezny zalezny.niezalezny at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 16:00:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

thanks for Your reply.

I thought about it, the best solution for me will be to change Bandwith
settings during working hours using crontab.

I will prepare two separate configuration files with different Bandwidth
settings and using it, two times per day cronjob will increase/decrease
bandwith for TOR.
This should be the best solution in that case.

ok , if I will replace configuration file with the new settings, do I need
to reload or restart my tor node ?
I do not want to loose my active connections. How to do it properly ?

Cheers

Zalezny

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>