[tor-relays] torservers.net: some exits became guards? (deanonymization risk)

Gareth Llewellyn gareth at networksaremadeofstring.co.uk
Sat Jun 10 22:38:32 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Moritz Bartl <moritz at torservers.net>
wrote:

> We had to temporarily disable some of our exits due to ongoing
> negotiations with the provider.

Will your provider allow BGP announcements of other IP space?

Depending on how many exits we're talking about I (BrassHornCommunications
/ AS28715) will happily 'loan' you a /24 and a /48-/36 to route from which
will remove the abuse complaints from your provider.

(FWIW I'd rather not give up a /24 if you're happy using your providers v4
for general Tor routing and AS28715's IPv6 for exiting that'd be ideal).

Alternatively I can sponsor your RIPE v6 PI application (subject to the new
rules about having a 'contractual relationship yadda yadda) if you'd like
to do that.