[tor-relays] [SOLVED] published descriptor missing from consensus

Scott Bennett bennett at sdf.org
Thu Jun 8 18:43:40 UTC 2017

tor <tor at anondroid.com> wrote:

> > I tried disabling pf and restarting tor. To my surprise, the authorities
> > connected to my relay successfully and distributed its information in
> > subsequent consensuses!
>
> Haha. This is the least surprising thing I've read all week.

     Then either you weren't paying attention or you don't know pf.  And
you have to explain why correcting the openssl library versions eliminates
the problem.  In short, you didn't follow the chain of evidence presented.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:   bennett at sdf.org   *xor*   bennett at freeshell.org  *