[tor-relays] Tor relay operators at DEF CON

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Fri Jul 28 05:56:53 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 03:01:48PM -0700, Joel Cretan wrote:
> If anyone at DEF CON is interested in meeting up, perhaps we could set up a
> meeting time, maybe in/around the Crypto and Privacy Village. Of course
> we're all interested in anonymity, so no pressure to speak up. But if
> enough people tell me they're interested, I'll try to organize something.

Sounds great! I have a talk in track 4 tomorrow at 13:00 (describing the
problems with the old onion service design and what we've done to fix
those problems), and I bet there will be a bunch of relay operators there
too, so you could use the "everybody mobs Roger with questions in the
hallway after the talk" opportunity to get critical mass for a meet-up. :)

--Roger