[tor-relays] no abuse complaints?

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Thu Jul 13 09:04:47 UTC 2017

Hi Erik,

You seem to have a rather limited Exit Policy and not that much bandwidth.
You are flying a bit under the radar for complaints ;-) I had 4 complaints
since i started:

 4198BD138E5E11B15B05C826B427148CED7D99FE
--
Sincerely yours / M.f.G. / Sincères salutations

Sebastian Urbach

Those who surrender freedom for security will
not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)