[tor-relays] The Onion Box v3.2: Web Interface for your Tor relay

Olaf Grimm dl1hqd at gmx.de
Tue Jan 31 18:06:24 UTC 2017

Please make an example of the tor config for the Onion Box access
(config remarks found in README.md on github)

"set the |HashedControlPassword| option in Tor's config file and define
a password to access the ControlPort."

What I must write line by line? I don't understand how can I define a
password in hashed case.

Olaf