[tor-relays] netbackup.gs tor relays (outdated onionoo data)

nusenu nusenu at openmailbox.org
Fri Jan 27 21:59:00 UTC 2017

Hi netbackup.gs,

thanks for adjusting your config files.

netbackup.gs:
> I did that, all Fingerprints in every torrc of every node, but i looks like
> Atlas has a temporary Problem (Backend Error).

onionoo (atlas' data source) usually updates once an hour but currently
is a bit behind, so if you changed+reloaded your torrc files after

Currently onionoo provides a view of the network from 2017-01-27 13:00.

Maybe it would make sense to add that timestamp to the atlas pages.

Just found the relevant (old) trac entry which had activity just today:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/9814#comment:18