[tor-relays] 'MyFamily' .... torworld.org

Paul pa011 at web.de
Fri Jan 20 19:58:29 UTC 2017

"thank you for running a Tor relay" - or in other words - got a spare T-Shirt for you - what’s your size Markus :-)

Hopefully you have read here recently this ".... but imagine if you could get access to
some sort of administration panel for OVH/DigitalOcean etc. Co-opting a
large number of relays/exits through that process might be a lot easier,....."

One could imagine other possible scenarios as well - so I wouldn’t put all eggs in the same basket on my way to the market..