[tor-relays] Middle relay still an useful contribution?

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Fri Jan 20 10:33:30 UTC 2017

When seeing stats, a middle guard relay in a datacenter looks like ok ;)
Some months are needed to have a good consensus score, then some
Terabits will be routed every months ;)
Here is a graph since the beginning on this relay...

yearly graph

--
Petrusko
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5