[tor-relays] SIGHUP causing obfs warning/disabling

Geoff Down geoffdown at fastmail.net
Thu Jan 19 02:46:49 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017, at 02:33 AM, teor wrote:

> > On 19 Jan 2017, at 13:30, Geoff Down <geoffdown at fastmail.net> wrote:

> > Then a HUP produced the same sequence (but a different PID), with no
> > sign of the lines you mention above regarding 'restart'.
> > The original obsfproxy process 17356 is still in the same state.
>
> Is this error reproducible once the process 17356 is killed?

 In that case, after sending a HUP the transport was registered with no
 problem, just the normal messages to that effect.
After sending *another* HUP, I did indeed get
 Nothing changed for managed proxy '/usr/bin/obfsproxy' after HUP: not
 restarting

Where does that leave us? Cosmic rays?

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Choose from over 50 domains or use your own