[tor-relays] e at torworld tor relays: please specify 'MyFamily' in your torrc

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 00:45:31 UTC 2017

Dear bad-relays,

Would you consider banning the following Exits / Guards?

They have an incorrect ContactInfo, which uses the domain of a
legitimate relay operator, torworld.org. This may be an attempt to
evade automated sybil analysis, as may their variant ContactInfos.

They also don't have MyFamily set, which allows them to collect Guard
and Exit traffic from the same clients.

38FCC78FA24743674B902018708656144B1F2C9C Endymion e @ torworld.org - 187SRPJHhgJe1ZtdN68wA7Fah8zyWFooii
7088D485934E8A403B81531F8C90BDC75FA43C98 Basil e @ torworld.org
539FE1D1E6118F4807AB24EDE6E8055BE34F4F5E SurfingAOL e at torworld.org
3D512D9ACD9A6056ED6EA20C46406FA5A6788321 Gigi e [at] torworld.org
1E1FF55109A19DE6442F80FF7901D7FBB6E241FA LOLHillary e AT TorWorld.org
0966A24977A0B0DB62546C6F18F9578D97FE86F0 Cajun e [AT] torworld.org

Details below: