[tor-relays] e at torworld tor relays: please specify 'MyFamily' in your torrc

Paul pa011 at web.de
Wed Jan 18 21:44:04 UTC 2017

I recently got this answer from "torworld.org" -see below.

They told me that a relay https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/3D512D9ACD9A6056ED6EA20C46406FA5A6788321 with contact "e @torworld" is not operated by them.

As nusenu showed at the end of the message some days ago somebody with a similar contact address was running 5 at the time, currently 6 relays.

Some questions I like to ask:

Why is somebody running relays with the contact domain of another party?

Is there a way that mails ever reach e at torworld.org?

Why not giving a correct MyFamily set-up when running 6 relays?

5 of 6 relays have a Guard status - let me remind on a recent discussion "How can we trust the guards?" ?

Regards Paul