[tor-relays] Proposing an Exit Node

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:01:38 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:08 AM, Kenneth Freeman <kencf0618 at riseup.net> wrote:
> On 01/16/2017 11:49 AM, Olaf Grimm wrote:
>> Now I have my servers outside and at home a middle node only.
> This is best practice. And even under a proposed corporate aegis (LLC,
> you really need to be loaded for bear to run an exit node.

This is not so much a thing, as you really need to have the
right message for that which is worth supporting. That freedom
to make and support speech and debate ideas is paramount. And one
should be educated and cognizant to dispel any such preposterous
things that may be spoken. Without that you are doomed to the
arbitrary and authoritarian concourse of history.