[tor-relays] Uptime missing from Arm

mistral.relay at posteo.net mistral.relay at posteo.net
Thu Jan 12 08:40:49 UTC 2017

I just installed theonionbox again yesterday. What I think could be done
easier is the actual installtion - just via apt so e.g. updates are
applied automatically. Would be also great to have it set-up as daemon
via apt or otherwise easily (I didn't managed to do so yet). For a quick
check I think some stats about number of connections is missing.
Generally, it would be great to have some more history data (I'm rather
interested how the relay performed over the past weeks, months, years),
however this would require some db-storage I assume (not that easy to
implement). Currently, I use vnstat(i) for general (i.e. not directly
tor) nw usage stats. I've also noticed that the webpage puts a high load
on the browser (probably coming from real-time cpu- and heat-charts).
Regarding cpu- and heat: I personally would be again rather interested
in trends and historical data than in real-time But definitely a nice
thing to have theonionbox; great work and many thanks!