[tor-relays] 'MyFamily' .... torworld.org

pa011 pa011 at web.de
Tue Jan 10 21:16:06 UTC 2017

Am 10.01.2017 um 21:01 schrieb nusenu:

> pa011:
>> Could you explain please why names like torworld.org, torservers.net,
>> online de, etc. are not aggregated in one position on
>> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ornetstats/stats/master/o/main_exit_operators.txt
>

> https://github.com/ornetstats/stats writes:
>> Relays are aggregated based on effective families.
>
> So they are not setting MyFamily properly or someone else is using their
> contactInfo.
>
> Maybe I should rename the files to main_..._families.txt

Better would be a warning:  Family currently worth nothing !!

torservers.net: https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/ABF7FBF389C9A747938B639B20E80620B460B2A9 -> no one of the given family is blue, so yes the family seems wrong

zwiebeln online de: https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/0E2773CF5609FD7FA52837E53DF4B0D47F0D15B7 -> all the family members are blue, counting 27 , which is slightly more than your 2 lines added together this morning

torworld.org : https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/3D512D9ACD9A6056ED6EA20C46406FA5A6788321 -> currently 12 big Exits - no Family given at all at https://torstatus.rueckgr.at/index.php