[tor-relays] All I want for Chrismas is a bloody t-shirt

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Tue Jan 10 19:52:48 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This quick mail to inform the tshirt has arrived successfully here !

Sooo many thx for your support, your hard work with all Tor projects,
making the web better for everybody, easily.

Now I'll be proud to show this tshirt ! (but have to wait for higher
temperature...)

Thx all for this gift !
Happy new year,
Cheers :)