[tor-relays] ansible-relayor, how to ?

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Tue Jan 10 05:38:56 UTC 2017

Thx all for your answers !

@Nusenu, No stress, take your time, no problem !
So 1 "master" will be able to config few relays on different locations,
nice feature.

@Kust, exact it can be done by hand, but I'm happy to try a tool made by
an active dev in this community ;)
And I'm sure if a cool documentation is written for noobz like me, more
people will use this tool to easily deploy relays, and may be more ideas
will come ;)

Nusenu, take your time, and it will be possible for me to try with VMs
on my LAN.
So, only 1 "master" computer with linux is ok... then only python is
needed on servers ? Nice, it can be easy to test before production :)

Thx in advance.

--
Petrusko
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5