[tor-relays] Call for Tor Fallback Directories

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 00:16:29 UTC 2017

> On 8 Jan 2017, at 17:00, l3thal <l3thal at smashthestack.org> wrote:
>
> please add my relays as fallback mirrors, thanks

I can't find any candidate fallbacks with your email address in the
contact info.

Are these relays the ones you are asking for?

UNKNOWN - 1F45542A24A61BF9408F1C05E0DCE4E29F2CBA11
TorWeatherHelper - 0F100F60C7A63BED90216052324D29B08CFCF797

Let me know, and I'll put them on the list.
Then we run a script before every release to pick the best ones.

Tim

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n