[tor-relays] ansible-relayor, how to ?

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Mon Jan 9 13:46:50 UTC 2017

Hey!

I'm planning to try the "ansible-relayor" to deploy some Tor relay
instances.
If I'm not wrong, it's a main goal ?
2 instances / IP...

(soooory for being really noob about this!!!)

But I'm lost... not found a tutorial, step by step, you know the
tutorial so loved by all noobs!

For now, on a fresh Debian8 install,
there are :
- tor 0.2.9.8 (fresh install from depo, client is ok when opening log file)
- ansible
- ansible-galaxy install nusenu.relayor
- git clone https://github.com/nusenu/ansible-relayor
(the folder is stored in my /home...)

Will it configure (automatically) many torrc file per instance ? +every
key files /relay ? (I'm not too much lost!)
Do have I to do this install on every server built ? Or relayor can
manage few servers on different locations ?
Command lines list use this tool if available ?

Many thx for help !!! (and hard work for this tool :)

--
Petrusko
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5