[tor-relays] Faravahar acting up again / "Bad Gateway" while uploading descriptor

anondroid tor at anondroid.com
Thu Jan 5 21:29:47 UTC 2017

I just set up a handful of new relays, and all of them have something like the following in their logs:

[WARN] http status 502 ("Bad Gateway") reason unexpected while uploading descriptor to server '154.35.175.225:80'
[WARN] Received http status code 502 ("Bad Gateway") from server '154.35.175.225:80' while fetching...

This appears to be related to the authority Faravahar. I know this has happened before but I wanted to make sure the proper people were aware of the issue.

Thanks.