[tor-relays] Current pluggable transport recommendation

Jeff Duncan wansabai.com at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 05:19:12 UTC 2017

I am interested in this as well. I am thinking of installing a new bridge
on Digital Ocean in Singapore. Considering geographical location is there a
preferred pluggable transport?

P.S. I'm new to the list. Computer hobbyist. I've used Linux for 15+ years
almost exclusively but I'm no where near a sys admin. I have 2 relays on
DO. One in San Francisco and one in Singapore.