[tor-relays] I have an Alleged family member

Arisbe arisbe at cni.net
Tue Feb 28 20:31:49 UTC 2017

If you look at [0] on atlas, the fingerprint is listed under Properties
as it should be.  But if you look down to Family Members, it lists the
same fingerprint as Alleged Family members. Strange!

Several months ago, as I was growing my Tor relay inventory, I picked up
on someone's post here  that I should just keep a file of fingerprints
that I can paste into each node as my count grew. I found it to save
time, so each of my nodes' torrc also contain their own fingerprint.
Only [0] reacts this way.