[tor-relays] MivoCloud

Michael Armbruster tor at armbrust.me
Fri Feb 24 13:05:56 UTC 2017

On 2017-02-24 at 14:02, nusenu wrote:
> Michael Armbruster:
>> I do know at least 2 exit nodes from that AS,
>> though.
>
> There are no exits in AS39798 as of 2017-02-24 09:00 according to
> onionoo data, do they operate on more than one AS?

You are right, there aren't any of them anymore (I had data from 2-3
months ago in mind, so my assumption was outdated, then).

In that case, I have to correct myself: MivoCloud is a good hoster for
middle relays, but it seems, other exit relays had the same problems I
had and decided to only serve as a middle relay.

Best,
Michael