[tor-relays] New Relay Operator: Hostname

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Fri Feb 24 11:51:18 UTC 2017

I tried to use more than 1 CPU core and the reseller got on my server and disabled tasks without telling me. Under European law you are not allowed to access a rented server without the owners permission. He also disabled my services after I used 30 TB from the 100 TB free traffic. So you do not have 100 Tb free traffic (btw, thats incoming AND outgoing) at all. I had no abuse mails at all but the owners of Pulsservers was the worst ISP I have encountered in a very very long time. Ended up with a Paypal dispute from my side. 0/10 would not recommend.

niftybunny
abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net