[tor-relays] New Relay Operator: Hostname

Colin colin at awakening.io
Fri Feb 24 06:48:01 UTC 2017

Thanks all for sharing thoughts.

Pulseservers suggested the additional restrictions mentioned here by Robin. That is what's in place on my node now.

niftybunny, I would also like to hear the details of your story.

Will keep you all informed in the event things go wrong with pulseservers.

Uncertainty around service providers is yet another reason I chose the ansible project as a starting point.

--
Colin