[tor-relays] large server farms

Duncan dguthrie at posteo.net
Mon Feb 20 01:41:47 UTC 2017

Hi

This seems like it would centralize some of the network. There are
already concerns about regular data-centers being able to access Tor
relays - someone malicious (yourself, someone compelling you, another
party etc) could then have access to lots of Tor relays at once, for
good or ill.

Have you considered these issues at all?