[tor-relays] Reaching out to webiron

Andrew Deason adeason at dson.org
Fri Feb 10 02:27:04 UTC 2017

On Wed, 8 Feb 2017 15:42:21 +0100
Ralph Seichter <tor-relays-ml at horus-it.de> wrote:

> I'd like to add that the tone of the e-mails I received was quite
> aggressive, threatening "blocking your whole business".

Yes, I left this out of my own report, but this is similar to my own
experience. However, since I wasn't expecting anyone to actually read
it, my initial response to their automated report admittedly wasn't very
friendly. I feel a little bad about that, but I did cool off once I saw
I was actually talking to a human.

And that's the other reason I feel dumping these off on someone else can
be helpful if possible: trying to keep a civil technical conversation
going in the face of aggression can be draining.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason at dson.org