[tor-relays] Reaching out to webiron

DaKnOb daknob at daknob.net
Wed Feb 8 18:25:47 UTC 2017

So less than 24 hours after the previous post and someone, mysteriously, subscribed the abuse mailbox to > 2,000 newsletters.. Of course I do not have proof nor am interested on who’s behind this and it didn’t cause any bad, just good (gave me plenty of data to research). Also, it seems every time I tweet about Web Iron, more e-mails arrive. The people behind this “attack” didn’t even bother to hide their IPs.. I thought they could use Tor to at least make me think Tor is evil and bad and I should block it.. :-)

Anyways.. Yeah.. Web Iron seems aggressive in their replies.

Antonios