[tor-relays] Reaching out to webiron

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Wed Feb 8 07:22:31 UTC 2017

All,

I will be blunt and say that I simply ignore them.  athey are fully aware of what Tor is, have been told by me and other operators how to block exit nodes and explain that we are simply a conduit.

I am not ignoring them out of spite, but frankly it is tiring to be redundant.  I get about 40 or so abuse emails a day and I take the time to respond to them personally unless I'm being spammed, as that's how I see it when all of my emails have been ignored when I respond to them.  I prefer not to automate my responses as I find it cold.

John