[tor-relays] Can it be done? - IPv6 only Relay

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 23:28:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

> On 26 Dec 2017, at 00:38, Stijn Jonker <sjcjonker at sjc.nl> wrote:
>
> Hi Valter,
>
> Indeed, forgot/missed the reachability check only does IPv4. To bad. Nevertheless let me see if I can still do some magic freeing up some IPv4 and see if I can bring it online nevertheless then.

Here's what you'll need to change about your torrc:

Add:
ORPort [2001:x:x::x]:443

ORPort 443
Address tornode2.sjc.nl
OutboundBindAddress [2001:x:x::x]
Nickname <<SNIP>>
DirPort 80
DirPortFrontPage /etc/tor/tor-exit-notice.html
MyFamily <<REMOVED>>
User _tor
ExitPolicy reject *:* # no exits allowed
ExitPolicy reject6 *:* # no exits allowed

These options are not for relays, remove them:
AuthDirHasIPv6Connectivity 1
ClientUseIPv6 1
ClientPreferIPv6ORPort 1
ClientPreferIPv6DirPort 1