[tor-relays] Can it be done? - IPv6 only Relay

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Mon Dec 25 10:51:00 UTC 2017

Stijn Jonker:
> Hi tor geniuses,
>
> Having some bandwidth to spare, and "some" IPv6 addresses but no IPv4. I decided
> to setup an IPv6 only relay, and for diversity on OpenBSD, but I'm having
> trouble getting online.
> Is there any feasible way to do this as IPv6 only relay?

Hello Stijn Jonker,

unfortunately IPv6 only relays are not supported. All relays require an IPv4 address.
 In (a far) future IPv6 only relays might be feasible - once most of the relays
have IPv6 and relay-to-relay IPv6 connections are implemented.

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
twitter: @nusenu_