[tor-relays] MaxMemInQueues - per host, or per instance?

Igor Mitrofanov igor.n.mitrofanov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 20:08:11 UTC 2017

Thanks. I do have the IP space.

It is a pity multiple instances cannot watch the overall RAM
remaining. I have quite a bit of RAM left, but there are large
discrepancies in terms of how much RAM different relays are using (>3
GB for some, <1 GB for others), so it will be tricky to set
MaxMemInQueues without making it too conservative.