[tor-relays] New Relay Online/Working on AWS Cloud Torproject

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Wed Dec 20 02:28:14 UTC 2017

Howdy,

Early this morning (3 AM CST) I brought a non-exit relay named “ConradsAWSRelay” online. I would appreciate it if someone would take an objective look at it to see if the relay is fast enough and bringing useful services to the tor network.

Additionally, I know that people have been working on ansible solutions regarding the installation of tor and what not, but that being said, I’m working on an AWS specific solution to replace the previous Cloud torproject that we had years ago. I will keep everyone in the loop, but I think its time that we have a cloud specific solution for rolling out tor.

Thanks,

Conrad Rockenhaus