[tor-relays] How long to delist from atlas?

Fabian A. Santiago fsantiago at garbage-juice.com
Mon Dec 18 23:18:48 UTC 2017

Hello,

I stood up a second Tor relay on an isp who's tos I didn't read carefully and they booted me. That's fine, my mistake. I had a vps and they only allow Tor on dedicated hosts.

So I stood it up again on another known good vps provider and gave it the same Nick as the prior attempt.

Now both are listed in atlas, same Nick, but one being offline.

Is this ok and how long until the offline one is removed from the atlas listing? Thanks.
--

Thanks,

Fabian S.