[tor-relays] Failing: 4063 Connection error

Steve Snyder swsnyder at snydernet.net
Sun Dec 17 15:20:48 UTC 2017

Your kernel version ("2.6.32-042stab125.5") indicates that you are
running in an OpenVZ container. The maximum number of file descriptors
is set by the host configuration and cannot be increased from within the
container.

Run 'cat /proc/user_beancounters' to see the hard limits. Note in
particular the "failcnt" column of values. From your description I
expect you will a very large number of failures.