[tor-relays] Failing because we have 4063 connections already // Number of file descriptors

r1610091651 r1610091651 at telenet.be
Fri Dec 15 10:13:57 UTC 2017

That depends on how tor is started and have different origins. What i know:
* if started by systemd: the limit can be specified in the service
descripton file /lib/systemd/system/tor at default.service: => LimitNOFILE=xxxx
* if started by init: usually pam/security will be applied => using
limits.conf and propagated by pam: /etc/pam.d/common-*

There are probably also other paths.

Regards