[tor-relays] Alleged Family Members / Stable flag "issues"

Stijn Jonker sjcjonker at sjc.nl
Fri Dec 15 06:46:06 UTC 2017

Hi Tor,

On 14 Dec 2017, at 21:37, tor wrote:

>> The same with the Alleged Family Member, I had an relay / exit with a
>> reduced
>> exit policy ($F8333E028E952840C1B93DAEE20880F75B90A68A) but that has
>> been gone
>> for quite some weeks (months) as it was taken down by the hoster. Now
>> all
>> info I can find is that when the relay doesn't announce this anymore
>> one can
>> expect it to be gone after some days/weeks.
>

> F8333E028E952840C1B93DAEE20880F75B90A68A does seem to be gone from
> Atlas when searching for it directly. Have you removed the reference
> to it from the MyFamily line of the relay that's still up?

Yes this entry is gone, shortly (believe 1 day) after the node was taken
down. Maybe it's due to the fact I comments the MyFamily config option
out, I'll put it back, just referencing itself. Maybe that will clear
things out.

Again not a major issue in my view, but it kind of feels like stale data
somewhere. If it's not on my side then I'm sure it will correct at some
point in time.

thx,
Stijn

--
Yours Sincerely / Met Vriendelijke groet,
Stijn Jonker