[tor-relays] Dir address none

Fabian A. Santiago fsantiago at garbage-juice.com
Thu Dec 14 18:01:10 UTC 2017

December 14, 2017 11:50 AM, "teor" <teor2345 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> On 15 Dec 2017, at 03:31, Fabian A. Santiago <fsantiago at garbage-juice.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'm checking my Tor relay on atlas and the dir address is listed as 'none'. I have dirport set in
>> my torrc file to just a number with no other flags. I can hit the HTML page in my browser. I did
>> just stand up my relay less than 24 hours ago.
>
> Thanks for helping Tor!
>
>> Anything I'm missing?
>
> Did you set AccountingMax?
> Tor disables the DirPort when it doesn't know if you will reach the limit.
>
> Do you have low bandwidth or RAM?
>
> Without more details, like your relay fingerprint, specs, and torrc,
> it is a bit of a guessing game.

Hi,

RelayBandwidthRate 10102 KBytes
RelayBandwidthBurst 15102 KBytes

AccountingMax 150 GBytes

ram = 4gb

fingerprint = D122094E396DF8BA560843E7B983B0EA649B7DF9

ubuntu 16.04 LTS

tor installed via the official tor repo

i've also noticed it doesn't seem to be making use of ipv6 but that could be my torrc. the file has been posted here for your review:

https://pastebin.com/F6H9ypsL

thanks.

--

Thanks,