[tor-relays] #34C3 Tor Assembly

Artikel 5 e.V. info at artikel5ev.de
Wed Dec 13 21:46:59 UTC 2017

Hello,
when I looked around in the wiki for this years Chaos Communication
Congress in Leipzig (Germany) I found that there is not much happening
around Tor. So I took the liberty to register a small assembly [1] for
Tor involved people to meet, discuss, hack or just sit and relax.
This assembly will be in the Hall for "Rights & Freedoms" [2], I am not
yet sure where this Hall is, but you'll find it. ;-)

If all works fine I should have a DECT phone during the congress (6677),
you can also reach my on various channels, one being Twitter [4], I am
on the board of Artikel 5 e.V. [3] a non profit running some small
relays (and exits) and looking to run more exits. (Looking for hosters
preferably in Germany / EU ;-)

The idea was more or less "there is no Tor assembly, but I would like to
have one", the solution was to register one. I will take care of the
basic stuff that has to be organized, would be very happy to get support
from anyone and also looking forward to any ideas and questions.

This assembly is open to anyone who is interested in Tor or actively
supporting it, it is not meant to be a "Artikel 5 e.V." assembly, I just
used the organization to register the assembly [5].

Things that we need:
- Some Tor related decoration, so if you have anything that we can use
there just bring it along and set it up in our space.
- If anyone wants to hand out Tor related information/sticker/flyer
please feel free to do so, but check what is accepted at the congress.

I hope to see some of you guys at the #34C3 in Leipzig.

Regards
utzer

[1] https://events.ccc.de/congress/2017/wiki/index.php/Static:Assemblies
[2]