[tor-relays] Issues with faravahar?

Sina Rabbani sina at redteam.net
Tue Dec 12 23:42:23 UTC 2017

Dear Tor Relay Operators,

Faravahar had some hardware issues last night, while I was on an airplane without internet access.
It took me a few hours to respond and I apologize for the delay.

Please note that redundancy is built into the network, and I am committed to operating this system with very high availability. A maintenance window to replace the hardware will be announced soon, this system has been running since 2012 and it's time to upgrade.

All the best,
Sina

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi