[tor-relays] ISP is aking me to send a selfie holding my identity card

Petrusko petrusko at riseup.net
Sun Dec 10 08:40:11 UTC 2017

OVH = French company...
Damn, they ask this for renting a server ? Like someone who wants to buy
a weapon !! (in this country + an additional hunter card...)

2020 we will need a "Good web citizen" digital card to rent a server...
and adding a software running behind to prove we are good people, using
our computer for good things ;)

--
Petrusko
C0BF 2184 4A77 4A18 90E9 F72C B3CA E665 EBE2 3AE5