[tor-relays] DoS attacks on multiple relays

x9p tor at x9p.org
Fri Dec 8 16:35:04 UTC 2017

> Furthermore, nodes that think they're being smart
> and protecting their nodes and the network by filtering
> out who can access their OR ports... aren't... because

I strongly agree with grarpamp.

Relay operators, do NOT block the IP addresses of the following guards in
your firewall:

188.214.30.159
188.214.30.234
188.214.30.220
188.214.30.133
188.214.30.98
188.214.30.124
188.214.30.166
188.214.30.126
188.214.30.143
188.214.30.141

Hidden Service operators, and private guards operators protecting yours
Hidden Services, if you believe it is better safe than sorry, I strongly
advise on blocking the above IP addresses in your firewall, while they are
not pulled out of the network.

cheers.

x9p