[tor-relays] ISP is aking me to send a selfie holding my identity card

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Fri Dec 8 13:48:14 UTC 2017

Yes, can. You can skip it if you want but that doesnt mean that they will.

“I never had to show it” proves ignorance and I posted the facts.

You read it and now you know that legal.

You learned something today!

Congratulations!

Markus

As a baby I pissed in a church. I was never in jail for this, thats why it is legal to shit/piss in churches. Your logic.