[tor-relays] ISP is aking me to send a selfie holding my identity card

Scott Bennett bennett at sdf.org
Fri Dec 8 12:56:37 UTC 2017

grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Sent them their stuff they demanded and 2 days later my
> > account was restored and they are ?fine? with abuse.
>
> Because doing KYC and Gestapo on operators over "bad" traffic
> that you're already not responsible for somehow magically
> turns it into "good" traffic that you are responsible for.
> Lol, what a joke. What they're fine with is abusing rights
> with a boot from above.
>
> > So, nothing to worry about.
>
> The entire thing is something to worry about.

     On that issue, we are in complete agreement, I think.  What
it means is that the people in those countries are already being
denied their rights.  Their governments are using a different
method or set of methods from the ones the U.S. government is
using, but it still equates to tyranny.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:   bennett at sdf.org   *xor*   bennett at freeshell.org  *